Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm Shoe Crazy!

Call me shoe crazy if you want, I don't care. I am crazy about shoes and I am proud of it! As most anyone who knows me can tell, I love my shoes. I can't get enough shoes in fact, and my whole life revolves around them! Many weeks ago a reader told me about an online womens shopping site called Just Fab that offers a pretty original concept when it comes to shopping. They have shoes and handbags for sale but they get their personal stylists to choose different styles for you each month. Very neat idea and I am having a grand ole time with it since I joined up with them.

Every woman loves her shoes, but for some keeping up to date with the latest trends and styles is not an easy task. Not to mention the fact that it can get pretty expensive! That's where this site comes in... They are a womens shoes club that has their own team of stylists who can help make sure that you always have the latest styles available at a really great price. Your own stylist picks out a number of shoes and handbags for you each month with no obligation to buy. If you do decide to buy something, you can get any item for only $39.95!

Staying fab and in style has never been so easy and I am loving it so far. Once I get a chance I will write up my thoughts on some of the shoes I've ordered and share them with you

No comments:

Post a Comment