Monday, March 19, 2012

Secret to Finding Just Fab Shoes

Women's shoes and fashion is a multi-billion dollar industry. A new player has emerged in Just Fab and they aim to take a big piece of the pie. Just Fab gives a way for women to buy a huge number of high quality trendy shoes at a very low cost. What makes them different though is not their affordable prices, but the way their online shopping experience works.

Instead of having access to their whole catalog of shoes, handbags and jewelry, Just Fab members have their own personal style experts who pick out items for them each and every month. The cool part is they don't just pick out random items, but they pick things that they think you are going to love based on a number of fashion related questions that you answer when you initially sign up.

It is most certainly an interesting and fun way to shop, and one that we would expect more companies to start doing in 2012.


When it comes to heels you need something that is going to fit. I got a pair recently from Just Fabulous and am on the fence about them. The heel is a lot taller than I'm used to; I usually wear 2 or 3 inch heels and these are 4 to 4.5 inch heels. Also I wear size 6.5, but I read another review of the shoe running big so I probably should have bought the 6. However, I bought heel pads and such to go in the shoes, which helped with the slipping.

What I like the least about these shoes is the super high heel, which positions your foot downward at a steep angle and puts a lot of pressure on the ball of your foot; there's supposed to be a hidden platform, but it doesn't do enough. My feet started hurting after 10 minutes of just walking around in my house so that is definitely not a good sign. I might be returning these to them for a refund or a new pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment